Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Trainer

Hey guys

I had an interview with the president this week and I am now a trainer.  I am both nervous and happy.  I think I will learn a lot and it will be fun but I am also nervous because I saw the pictures of all the new missionaries coming in and they all look mad.   All the Latinos; not one of them smiled in the pictures and the gringos didn't smile either.  Only one person was smiling in the pictures and he is Chinese.  I want him as my comp because he was the only one that looked happy.

So how crazy is that, my first companion was my trainer and my second companion I'm going to train.  How crazy is that? I am still in the same area though and now that I am going to be training I  am going to be here for 2 more changes (12 weeks).  That's going to be 5 changes in one area. I am excited about that but also sad, that's a lot of time.  So tomorrow I am going to receive my new comp, crazy, I am going to train, please pray for me I can't do this on my own.

Other great news, out of everyone I have baptized all are still active.  But the family Escobar and the family Mandandez need your prayers they are all having family problems.   This week was super crazy.  So this week was super hard for one of our recent convert families because  there grandma died and second she accidentally locked her nephew inside the house.  Here the locks are on the outside of the house so they couldn't get out, so he was super mad and broke all her stuff, took a video and sent a video to her aunt that she is a slob and all this stuff and sent the video to her.  Super crazy and then he threaten to kill her and then the cops came and now he can't live there any more but super crazy week.

Well I'm loving the mission.   Spanish is coming along really great.  I can pretty much have a conversation about anything, I can understand pretty much all gospel doctrine in spanish, but other stuff no.  Hey so I think I know what I am going to do when I get back home.   I am going to study languages and go in to linguistics.  I think it is a good  idea to learn the languages of the world so I can talk to the world. and plus I think it will be super cool to be able to talk to my 2 best friends, Savannah and Martin in different languages.  That will be so chill to just be making fun of people with them in spanish and dutch. Yes of course I am going to learn dutch so I can talk to my bro.  Oh mom whenever you can, please send me book of mormon in french.
have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment