Thursday, April 25, 2013

New Companion



So this week was super cool my new comp is from Guatemala. I love that I have only had Latin comps but at the same time I really want to train a gringo or get a cool gringo comp eventually. But with pure latin comps I can feel like my spanish is getting super better. I think my new comp is my favorite comp so far, his name is Elder Juracan (yup hurricane) he is super cool and a little crazy. He is my first comp that actually helps me with my spanish and helps me work. We found like 6 families to teach this last week he has really good ideas and loves to help serve people. He is by far my favorite comp we get a long really well! ! love working and everything is going good. I think we have the possibility to baptize 9 this change together!!

We're working super hard and having lots of fun!! Elder McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment