Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Earthquake!


So this week was crap, a lot of fun, but crap!!!  We had only one investigator in church this week and that's with us getting up at five in morning and trying to get everyone to church. We had 60 in attendance and that is so bad, because usually we have 90 in attendance. The mission is getting super hard again, in the way of the work!!  I feel like I have been slowing down a bit on the work. I'll be honest my mission is very disobedient and I am quite honestly surprised how many elders are still in the mission.  The president should send them home.  But any ways! Because my district is kinda of lazy, I kind of, have let some things slide.  Not big things, just like sleeping in and stuff, but I wish I didn't, because it obviously affected our work this week. By letting my companion sleep in and be a little lazy. When I was doing splits, the missionaries were idiots and watched a movie, a Disney movie, but still so frustrating!!   Because I won't lie, you all know me, I am super lazy, and man I am so tempted every day to just be like, hey lets just relax one day or something.  But I know I can't do that because then I'll want to do that every day! The other missionaries call me "fletchon" sometimes but I am not here to watch movies!!  I can start to feel my self returning to the lazy me little by little!!  So I am just trying to hang on right now and get focused!!  But it's so hard for me because that's just who I am or was before the mission, just chill let everything go! But I am trying to work hard and do my best!!

About the earthquake, it was super funny!!!  We were in a zone meeting and our zone leader felt it and just bolted out side and all 21 of us just sat in there and just road the quake.  It was fun and I wasn't scared at all surprisingly!!  I don't know what it is, while I have been in the mission and when the gang members say stuff and do stuff  I have not been scared at all, I just feel The Lords love and just am happy. But yeah the quake, everyone here is great, it was mostly in Guatemala.  I am worried about my buddy, Elder Ashcroft.

But yeah, I would love your prayers on being obedient, because I need so much help so I don't break!!  Especially in this last change, I got some gringos in my district that are super fun, but they take it over the line and do stuff I want to do so badly but I can't because I know it's against missionary rules.

Love you all, Elder McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment