Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Place, New Companion

This week was legit President Cordons brother came to our stake ward council meeting.  He is in the first quorum of the seventy, he is really cool.  I feel bad though because I killed a giant toad the same day.  Because listen, the toads here are just so big and fun looking and one of our lessons fell through, so I saw the bloke and I was like okay and I chucked two rocks at it and it died.  In the time I thought it was fun but later I thought I probably shouldn't kill little critters anymore. 

So my district has 7 baptism dates right now and we have 4 for this Sunday.  I am really excited for them. Please keep praying for the family Albiaza and Rodriguez.  I am really glad to have Elder Gonzalez for a comp he is really good and I am learning a lot from him.   But I kinda of feel bad because yesterday he was mad because our other comp doesn't want to work.  So I did a reunion of testimonies in our house last night so everyone could just say how they feel. It turns out he has not learned anything from me and he doesn't think I am a good example for a leader because he has been showing me the area and stuff.  (He has been here longer and knows the area better but Pres. made me the district leader.) so I felt bad because okay I do have a bad memory and I still don't know our area completely.  So this week please pray for me that I can learn our area and so I can do more and actually show Elder Gonzalez that I do know what I am doing so we can work better.

So this week these our the things I am going to work on so I can teach more with the spirit.

It's in preach my gospel page four.  I am going to do those six things so please pray that I will be able to do them.  I only have like 9 more months so I really got to do all I can and do my best I know I am where I am supposed to be, but to be honest I don't really like the area.  I love teaching the people and working here but I don't know, I just feel left out, don't fit in, I don't know, it's weird.  But I am just going to work hard here and do my best.

Hey mom I think it would be a great idea for the family to put a goal to have everyone invite a non member to their Christmas party in their ward this Christmas and I'll try to bring that many people to church here, how many you guys bring so I can be part of the family goal.  Who wants to be part of the family goal???

 
Yup so I am working hard and having fun!! and just doing all that i can. miss you guys keep up the fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment